As the creator and owner of Heidi's Brooklyn Deli, a company she launched in 1994, Heidi Naples has navigated the path of entrepreneurship while leading the company with her family. Growing up with an entrepreneurial mother in the New Jersey countryside, she was inspired to follow in her footsteps, launching her deli in Colorado and eventually franchising the company to create a sense of life balance for herself and her family.
In this interview we discuss:
- Navigating the joys and challenges of working in a family business
- Insights into the restaurant business
- How an entrepreneurial Mother and an adventurous and hard-working Grandmother paved the way for her journey
- Stepping into leadership after a lifelong role of support
- The importance of listening to the wisdom of the next generation
- The role of intuition in business
Heidi Bendiksen Naples
Consulting for small biz, franchising and restaurants.